Basic course Dietician
This course has been designed for nutritionists who wish to develop the necessary skills to work with the Diamant software application.
In this basic-level course, nutritionists will learn how to interpret professionally essential data regarding the patient’s status and how to input basic data pertaining to the patient’s dialysis treatment. The course participants will be provided with a PC/laptop onsite, so that they can practice and interactively emulate the exercises whilst they are being explained to them.During the course, the participants will be given time to fulfil practical tasks after the theory behind each subject has been explored. The course will be concluded with casuistry. This course is relevant to present-day practices within a dialysis unit.
what you will learn
- Use help sheets, the interactive help function (F1 key) and the Diamant user guide.
- Explanation of programme’s core concepts (concepts such as login/logout, search functions, setting personal preferences, patient-/centre-side, choosing passwords).
- Input of new dietary prescriptions and modify existing ones.
- Input of dietary comments.
- Input of SGA (subjective global assessment) measurements.
- Work with an action plan.
- Document management.
- Input tasks, where to visualise them in the system and how to end them.
- Obtaining dietary graphs.
- Copy text from Diamant to Word and vice versa.
- Other: topic as selected by the course participant.
- Basic knowledge of Windows applications
- Participants will receive a certificate after completion of the course.
- This Diasoft course is acrredited by the accreditation commission of the quality register V&V.
Course duration: 3 hours.
Location: Diasoft office in Leusden or onsite.
Number of participants: minimum 4 – maximum 12.