Diamant is an electronic dialysis patient file that supports the clinical workflow for haemo- and peritoneal dialysis in a user-friendly manner. Diamant is a solution for monitoring patients in all stages of their treatment: from predialysis to transplantation. Diamant integrates into the complex ICT environment of a modern hospital and connects to all conventional dialysis machines and scales.
Diamant Workflow ensures the secure and efficient execution of your daily dialysis processes:
Diamant takes care of the dialysis department planning and shows you which patients are coming in for dialysis on which day and what times. Diamant then shows which tasks, administrations and laboratory tests need to be done.
HD dialysis module
Specific dialysis instructions can be composed for every patient and dialysis machine type, telling the nurse what the dialysis settings should be. Some dialysis machines can be automatically set in Diamant. Then the entire dialysis procedure can be monitored remotely in Diamant. Diamant uses alerts to display the tasks that a nurse needs to perform during the dialysis.
All of a patient’s data stored in Diamant are displayed chronologically at a glance, for example, dialysis treatments, disease progression and medication prescription. All data of a patient available in Diamant are presented chronologically, for example, dialysis treatments, courses and medication prescriptions.
You can create nursing, medical and administrative tasks in Diamant and choose to have these visible during the dialysis procedure. This way a doctor can create a task to have a blood sample drawn or a transfusion administered during the dialysis procedure, for example. A task can be one-time task or recurring.
The medication module contains the patient’s entire medication file. Diamant shows which administrations must be done during the treatment. Diamant hence makes an important contribution to medication safety.
Reports and graphics
Diamant offers comprehensive reporting options. Overviews can exported as PDF and to Microsoft Office. Dialysis, lab and medication data can be combined and displayed in graphs.
Diamant Advanced contains all the disciplines and treatment modalities for complex care for kidney patients. In addition to all the Diamant Workflow modules, Diamant Advanced containts the following modules:
A dietitian can enter dietary instructions and SGA measurements. Diamant calculates the patient’s BMI by using the link with the scale. The social worker has the possibility to entering intake and interview reports.
With the use of the medical information module, Diamant becomes the complete Electronic Patient File. This includes the possibility of documenting allergies and resuscitation orders. Complete patient correspondence can also be added to the file.
Diamant calculates the Kt/V using the patient’s weight prior to and after dialysis as well as the laboratory values.
With the HD accesses you can manage the complete care for fistulas and/ or HD catheters. You can enter the care and observations of these accesses, fistuala flow measurements and photos, among other things.
The following modules are extra options you can select for Diamant Workflow and Advanced:
- (International) Medical lists
- Risk management
- Invoicing: possibility to invoice all treatments.
- HTTPS: this connection shows data from Diamant via a browser, for example EPD.
- Multicentre: It is possible to house multiple dialysis centres in one Diamant system.
Diamant offers various connections for the Diamant system. These connections complete your system. The following are the main connections:
- Receive laboratory results: You receive all your laboratory results directly in Diamant
- Send laboratory requests: With this connection you can send requests from Diamant to your laboratory system
- Send financial data: This connection allows you to send billable transactions to every receiving system at your hospital or directly to health insurance company
- Receive patient demographics: Calling up patients in external systems
- Receive intake and discharge reports: All patient transfers are displayed in Diamant, from intake to discharge.
- Dialysis machine connection: Connection with all conventional dialysis machines
- Export treatment: Send a summary of the HD treatment data to an external system
- Import HD instructions: Import the most-used HD instruction parameters in Diamant
- HTTP(S) interface: Acces medical data through the Diamant Web server
- Portal interface: Access medical data through the Diamant Web Server
A perfect solution for both dialysis centres and the home environment. Complete recording, from arrival to departure. The SmartConnector makes the dialysis process safer and more efficient. The SmartConnector has been approved for home dialysis. For a patient who performs dialysis at home, the nurse and/or doctor monitors the dialysisprocess from the centre. All the dialysis tasks can be checked from home. This guarantees the safety and quality of home dialysis.
A solution for every (home) dialysis patient
- The SmartConnector makes the dialysis process safer and more efficient
- The SmartConnector clearly displays the dialysis process tasks formedical personnel and allows all bedside activities to be recorded and completed
- The SmartConnector is easy to attach to the dialysis equipment
- Patients and medical personnel can log in to the device with a personal card
- The following data are displayed on the SmartConnector, among other things:
- Fistula photo
- Administration during dialysis
- HD prescriptions
- Laboratory requests
- Nurse plan
- Resuscitation policy
- Dialysis machine data