advanced course Doctor / Nurse practitioner
This interactive course is designed for doctors and nurse practitioners who want to make using the workflows within Diamant even easier at a more advanced level.
You will learn to work quickly and efficiently with the software application Diamant and to map the medical situation of the dialysis patient safely, unambiguously, multidisciplinary and as completely as possible, so that rapid medical diagnostics are possible.
what you will learn
- Generation of quality indicators through reports.
- Creating graphs
- Creating patient filters
- Entering standard medication
- Entering pharmaceutical compounding
- Entering standard HD/PD prescriptions
- Processing documentation in Diamant
- Apply different workflows for physicians
- Apply basic OPA for physicians and nurse practitioners in today’s practice
- Basic knowledge of Windows applications
- Basic course physicians and NP taken
- Some basic work experience with Diamant
- Participants will receive a certificate after completion of the course.
Course duration: 1 day.
Location: Diasoft office in Leusden or onsite.
Number of participants: minimum 4 – maximum 12.