This course has been designed for functional application adminstrators who plan to start working with Diamant on a Bedside terminal in the near future.
After having completed this course, participants will possess the necessary knowledge and basic skill-set to use a Bedside terminal in accordance to the needs of present-day practices in a dialysis unit; they will be able to operate it in a safe, efficient, responsible and professional manner as well as set the centre-specific configurations that are available. A Bedside terminal enables Diamant’s users to operate without the need of paper documents. The advantages of a bedside terminal are clear: without needing to leave the patient’s side, his/her latest dialysis data can be viewed and/or input and one can even terminate the dialysis session without needing to log into an elsewhere located PC.
what you will learn
- Activate the Bedside terminal as described in the Diamant user manual
- Work with Diamant on a Bedside terminal in a safe manner
- Log a patient in via a Bedside terminal
- Log a nurse in via a Bedside terminal
- Set centre-specific configurations
- View and input of dialysis data
- Sign-off from a dialysis session
- How to correctly interpret and handle eventual alerts that can appear on a Bedside terminal
- A Bedside terminal in practice
- Switching off a Bedside terminal
- Basic knowledge of Diamant.
- Participants are scheduled to start working with a Bedside terminal in the near future.
- Participants will receive a certificate after completion of the course.
- This Diasoft course is accredited by the accreditation commission of the quality register V&V.
Course duration: 1 day.
Location: Diasoft office in Leusden.
Number of participants: minimum 4 – maximum 12