smart connector use
This course has been designed for functional application managers who plan to start working with the Smartconnector in the near future.
After having completed this course, participants will possess the necessary knowledge and basic skill-set to use the Smartconnector in accordance to the needs of present-day practices in a dialysis unit; they will be able to operate it in a safe, efficient, responsible and professional manner as well as set the centre-specific configurations that are available.The Smartconnector enables Diamant’s users to operate without the need of paper documents. The advantages of this practical device are clear: without needing to leave the patient’s side, his/her latest dialysis data can be viewed and/or input and one can even terminate the dialysis session without needing to log into an elsewhere located PC.
what you will learn
- Activate the Smartconnector as described in the user manual
- Work with the Smartconnector in a safe manner
- Explanation of all the functionalities listed on the Smartconnector instrument-panel
- Interpret the symbols present on the Smartconnector label
- Log a patient in via the Smartconnector
- Log a nurse in via the Smartconnector
- Set centre-specific configurations
- View and input of dialysis data
- Sign-off from a dialysis session
- How to correctly interpret and handle eventual alerts that can appear on the Smartconnector
- Conduct a Touchscreen calibration when necessary
- Maintenance and cleaning of the Smartconnector
- The Smartconnector in practice
- Switching off the Smartconnector
- Basic knowledge of Diamant.
- Participants are scheduled to start working with the Smartconnector in the near future.
- Participants will receive a certificate after completion of the course.
- This Diasoft course is acrredited by the accreditation commission of the quality register V&V.
Course duration: 1 day.
Location: Diasoft office in Leusden.
Number of participants: minimum 4 – maximum 12