1. Personal data processed
- Diasoft BV takes your privacy seriously. We process personal data about you because you use our services and also because you provide this information yourself.
- We strive to carefully process the data you provide to us. This privacy statement gives you a clear overview of the personal data we process, how we handle the data, and indicates as clearly as possible why we collect it.
- Diasoft is a so-called controller within the meaning of the Dutch Data Protection Act.
2. An overview of the personal data processed
A. Of you as a customer
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other personal data actively provided in the contract.
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- IP address
- Internet browser and device
3. Special and/or sensitive personal data processed by us
- Our website and services do not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years, except if a parent or guardian has given permission. Diasoft BV cannot verify whether a visitor is over the age of 16, and that is why we strongly recommend parents to be involved in the online activities of their children. This allows us to prevent the collection of data about children without parental consent.
B. Contact us if we have made a mistake.
- If you are convinced that we have collected such personal data about a minor without permission, please contact us via email@example.com. We will remove this information immediately.
4. Special and/or sensitive personal data processed by us
A. Diasoft BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To email you if this is necessary to perform our services;
- To send you our newsletter on request;
- To provide you a demo on request;
- To send you information on request or to make a statement as a result of the contact form;
- Diasoft BV also analyses your behaviour on the site in order to improve our website and tailor our range of products and services to your preferences.
B. How long do we keep your data:
- Diasoft BV will not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary in order to achieve goals for which your data are collected. If like to know more about this subject, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Sharing with others
A. No sale
- Diasoft BV does not sell your personal data to third parties and will only disclose data if this is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
- We conclude a processor’s agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf in order to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your personal data. Diasoft BV, as controller, remains responsible for the data processing.
6. Monitoring website visits
- Diasoft BV uses different types of cookies which will be presented and explained later in our cookie statement.
- Functionality cookies: These are cookies with a purely technical function. They ensure that the website works properly; they, for instance, make it possible to store your preference settings. They also enable us to optimise our website and our services via the website.
- Analytical cookies of third parties: These cookies enable us to track your surfing behaviour. These cookies are on our website because we use Google Analytics.
- Tracking cookies: These cookies are placed by an external party. By reading the cookies, the advertiser recognises you when you visit a website in which they also have an interest. When you continue to surf the Internet, personalised advertisements can be displayed.
These cookies can also track your surfing behaviour, enabling these parties to build a very specific profile. This profile can be so detailed that it concerns personal data. You can disable cookies by changing the cookie settings of your Internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies.
In addition, you can also remove all information which has been stored earlier via the settings of your browser. Please check your browser’s help function for information how to do this. Feel free to contact us at any time if you require additional assistance.
B. If you do not want to enable cookies
- You can disable cookies by changing the cookie settings of your Internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also remove all information which has been stored earlier via the settings of your browser. Please check your browser’s help function for information how to do this. Feel free to contact us at any time if you require additional assistance.
7. Inspecting, modifying or removing data
A. Your rights
- You have the right to inspect your personal data, submit a correction request or request removal of your data.
- Should you have any questions or comments about Diasoft BV’s data processing, please send a request to email@example.com.
- Diasoft BV wants to be sure that the request for inspection is made by you. We therefore kindly request you to attach a copy of your ID to your request for inspection, correction or removal. In order to protect your privacy, Diasoft BV requests you to black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport) and social security number (Burgerservicenummer, BSN) in this copy.
- Diasoft BV will respond to your request as soon as possible but, in any case, within four weeks.
8. Securing communication by means of SSL encryption
- In order to protect you as a website visitor, Diasoft uses safe coding technologies. We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) on our website to encrypt your personal data (invisible to third parties). This way you can rest assured that your data will only be visible to you and our server.
B. How do you recognise the security?
- In all parts of our website where your data are used, for instance when filling in the contact form, we use SSL encryption. You can check and recognise this yourself. When you are visiting an encrypted part of our website, a lock will appear in your browser in the lower right corner or upper left corner. Furthermore the URL will change from http:// into https://, which indicates that the page is secure.
9. Reporting data breaches/information security incidents
A. What is an information security incident?
- An information security incident is a situation where the information security of the company is at risk. This is the case when work processes come to a halt for a long time or serious damage is or may be caused to the confidentiality, integrity and/or availability of the information. An information security incident concerns a data breach if there is personal data involved.
B. What is a data breach?
- As per the GDPR, a data breach occurs if there is a breach of security measures, which leads to the accidental, intentional, or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclose of or access to personal data that has been processed.
C. Diasoft BV takes the protection of your data very seriously and therefore takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted publication and unauthorised modification. It however remains possible that an incident may occur in which personal data are involved. If you have the impression that an information security incident or data breach may have occurred, please get in touch with our Privacy Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org
D. In the event of a data breach, Diasoft BV will analyse the situation. If the breach could potentially affect your rights and freedoms, the data breach will be reported to the national Supervisory Authority within 72 hours after discovery of the breach. In case of a high risk, the individuals that are involved in the data breach will also be informed. Adequate actions will be taken to prevent further breaches or issues.
Current version: 04/08/2021