advanced functional application administrator
This course has been designed for functional application managers who whish to develop the necessary skills to maximise the benefits that can be reaped from using Diamant.
The course delves into how to configure the most frequently used functional fields within the functional application administration and their applicability. The course also addresses how one can best convey one’s knowledge to colleagues. During the course, a course book containing practical exercises, learning material, casuistry and presentations will be used. This interactive course is relevant to present-day practices within a dialysis unit.
what you will learn
- High-level usage of the course progression functionalities and their applicability.
- The optimal usage of all setting and applications of the identifiers in Lab center-side and patient-side.
- All configurations that are required to generate an automatic or manual KT/ V from Diamant.
- Configure and generate quality indicators with a patient filter.
- Create required patient selections.
- Handle the most applicable settins and/ or server parameters.
- Create basic graphs.
- Configure updates in Diamant.
- Create center-specific outpatient settings and outpatient appointments on request.
- Create automatic group assignments.
- Document settings and how to work with documents in Diamant.
- Apply center-specific screen settings in Diamant.
- Delete records in a responsible fashion.
- Request screen history.
- Recover unsaved edits.
- Introduction to working with OPA (Observation, Problem, Action)
- Peer review, practical assignment and presentation by the course instructor regarding course progression in Diamant.
- Basic course functional application administration.
- Has followed the basic courses for Diamant end-users or has relevant experience at this level.
- A minimum of 6 months work experience with Diamant on a functional application administration level.
- Participants will receive a certificate after completion of the course.
- This Diasoft course is acrredited by the accreditation commission of the quality register V&V.
Course duration: 3 days
Location: Diasoft office in Leusden.
Number of participants: minimum 2 – maximum 12