advanced course PD nurses
This course has been designed for peritoneal dialysis nurses who wish to utilise Diamant’s peritoneal dialysis module and apply it at a more advanced level of nursing during their daily tasks.
This course has been designed for peritoneal dialysis nurses who wish to utilise Diamant’s peritoneal dialysis module and apply it at a more advanced level of nursing during their daily tasks. After the course, participants will be able to depict the peritoneal dialysis treatment in a broader perspective and provide a clear overview for all those from other disciplines who also use the Diamant software application.A detailed explanation of all available functionalities related to the registration of a patient’s peritoneal dialysis treatment will be given in the morning. In the afternoon, the course will focus on practical and interactive exercises. In order to ensure that your unit reaps maximum benefits from Diamant’s usage, and that what is learnt is put into optimal practice, the course will also address how one can best transfer one’s knowledge to colleagues. All in all, this is an enjoyable, highly instructive and interactive course where one can benefit from peer reviews as well as the sharing of knowledge with participants from other centres.
what you will learn
- Register the PD catheter including follow-up actions.
- Multidisciplinary registration of peritonitis.
- Input of microbiological data.
- Select and apply the nursing functionalities in course progression.
- Enter the PD related action-plan into Diamant.
- Manage the PD outpatient appointments, sign-out and conduct eventual follow-up actions.
- Basic knowledge of Windows applications.
- Basic- level course for peritoneal dialysis nurses.
- 1 year experience with the Diamant software application.
- Participants will receive a certificate after completion of the course.
- This Diasoft course is accredited by the accreditation commission of the quality register V&V.
Course duration: 1 day.
Location: Diasoft office in Leusden or onsite
Number of participants: minimum 4 – maximum 12