basic course HD nurses
This course has been designed for haemodialysis nurses who wish to develop the necessary skills to work with the Diamant software application
In this basic-level course, nurses will learn how to interpret professionally essential data regarding the patient’s status and how to input basic data pertaining to the patient’s dialysis treatment. The course participants will be provided with a PC/laptop onsite, so that they can practice and interactively emulate the exercises whilst they are being explained to them.During the course, the participants will be given time to fulfil practical tasks after the theory behind each subject has been explored. The course will be concluded with casuistry.This course is relevant to present-day practices within a dialysis unit.
what you will learn
- Use help sheets, the interactive help function (F1 key) and the Diamant user guide.
- Explanation of programme’s core concepts (concepts such as login/logout, search functions, setting personal preferences, patient-/centre-side, choosing passwords).
- Input of a new HD prescription or modifying an existing one.
- Input of the vascular access entry point.
- Input tasks, where to visualise them in the system and how to end them.
- Sign-off a dialysis session; all tabs in this screen will be described, including any eventual observations/actions leading off from this screen.
- Basic knowledge of Windows applications
- Participants will receive a certificate after completion of the course.
- This Diasoft course is acrredited by the accreditation commission of the quality register V&V.
Course duration: 4 hours
Location: Diasoft office in Leusden.
Number of participants: minimum 4 – maximum 12