This course has been designed for haemodialysis nurses who wish to develop the necessary skills regarding Diamant’s access registration functionality.
Better usage of this functionality will result in an overall increase of its efficiency and thereby create better insight for all concerned disciplines. The course will be comprised of practical exercises, casuistry and presentations. This interactive course is very relevant to present-day practices within a dialysis unit. Thanks to the simultaneous participation of several centres, the attendees will be able to benefit from peer reviews as well as establish a valuable network.
what you will learn
- Input of the vascular access entry point.
- Input of a characteristic fistula (upload digital photos and/or drawings).
- Review fistula observations and actions in regards to specific access points.
- Input of a new fistula observation and/or action.
- Analyse overviews of tests such as dotter and Angio (Course Progression).
- Input new tests.
- Basic use of Diamant’s OPA workflow manager as an aid for access management.
- Implement multiple workflows related to Diamant access issues.
- Basic knowledge of Windows applications.
- Basic-level course for haemodialysis nurses.
- 1 year work experiende with the Diamant software appliation.
- Participants will receive a certificate after completion of the course.
- This Diasoft course is accredited by the accreditation commission of the quality register V&V.
Course duration: 1 day.
Location: Diasoft office in Leusden.
Number of participants: minimum 4 – maximum 12