The course is designed for Functional Application Administrators and Technicians who are going to work with the SmartConnector soon.
After this course, one has the knowledge and basic skills, by which the installation of the SmartConnector can be carried out in the contemporary practice of dialysis units in a fast, safe, responsible and professional manner. One is able to perform the management of the SmartConnector according to the guidelines. The SmartConnector provides Diamant users the ability to work paperless. The advantage is that you can see the actual dialysis data with the patient and/or input it and you can even sign out of a dialysis without having to log on to a PC. This is fast and secure because you do not need to walk away from your patient.
what you will learn
- The installation of the mount belonging to the specific dialysis machine
- The installation of the SmartPower
- The installation of the SmartConnector
- The installation of the monitor arm
- Setting up the network
- Performing the necessary settings in Diamant regarding the installation
- The management of the SmartConnector
- Working with Return Material Authorization
- The student has a basic knowledge of Windows and is familiar with working on the computer
- The student preferably has a technical background
- The student is going work with the SmartConnector soon
- Participants will receive a certificate after completion of the course.
Course duration: 4 hours
Location: Diasoft office in Leusden or on location
Number of participants: minimum 1 – maximum 10