This course has been designed in response to the request from Diamant users as to how they can easily generate key performance indicators (KPIs) from the software application.
Besides from KPIs, participants will also learn how to produce centre-specific overviews that provide a clear outline of patients and/or patient groups, their treatments and treatment results. By way of this course, Diasoft is extending a useful tool to its users whereby they can, from a medical, paramedical or nursing perspective, freely ask Diamant’s database ad-hoc questions from within Excel.
what you will learn
- Raise ad-hoc questions to Diamant’s database via Excel queries.
- Understand the system used for the structure of tables in Diamant.
- Link the contents and screens in Diamant to tables in the Diamant database.
- Correlate data from different tables in the Diamant database.
- Filter data from the tables.
- Estimate the reliability of the queries in regards to the data.
- Conduct high-level queries in Diamant’s static lists, such as for example the course progression in Diamant.
- Basic knowledge of Windows applications.
- Basic knowledge of working with cross-tables in Microsoft Office Excel.
- Experience in working with the Diamant software application in relation to the participant’s respective discipline.
- Participants will receive a certificate after completion of the course.
- This Diasoft course is acrredited by the accreditation commission of the quality register V&V.
Course duration: 1 day.
Location: Diasoft office in Leusden.
Number of participants: minimum 4 – maximum 12