This course has been designed for haemodialysis nurses who wish to develop the necessary skills regarding Diamant’s access registration functionality.
The course will address how one should handle issues and/or changes regarding lab research and lab planning, and how these can potentially be resolved with the assistance of Diasoft’s helpdesk. The input of lab data, as well as dealing with unplanned and postponed lab requests, will be covered during the course; the difference between working with, or without a lab link will be clarified.Once the participant has completed the course, he or she will be able to work with the lab and the Diamant automated lab planning functionality in a centre-specific manner, as well as configure and manage it responsibly and securely.During the course, each participant will be given the opportunity to solve practical exercises and casuistry that have been especially designed to test the newly gained knowledge.This interactive course is very relevant to present-day practices within a dialysis unit.
what you will learn
- Input lab research
- Create lab groups
- Process problematic results
- Create lab clusters
- Create lab schedules
- Create lab patient groups
- Input lab Tx status
- Input medicine elements in relation to lab requests
- Manual input of lab data
- Create a lab plan per patient
- Basic knowledge of Windows applications.
- The participant is scheduled to start working with the lab planning.
- 1 year work experience with the Diamant software appliation.
- Participants will receive a certificate after completion of the course.
- This Diasoft course is acrredited by the accreditation commission of the quality register V&V.
Course duration: 1 day.
Location: Diasoft office in Leusden.
Number of participants: minimum 4 – maximum 12.