basic course HD Doctor (NP)
This course has been designed for physicians & nurse practitioners who wish to develop the necessary skills to work with the Diamant software application.
In this basic-level course, physicians & nurse practitioners will learn how to interpret professionally essential data regarding the patient’s status and how to input basic data pertaining to the patient’s dialysis treatment. The course participants will be provided with a PC/laptop onsite, so that they can practice and interactively emulate the exercises whilst they are being explained to them.During the course, the participants will be given time to fulfil practical tasks after the theory behind each subject has been explored. The course will be concluded with casuistry.This course is relevant to present-day practices within a dialysis unit.
what you will learn
- Use help sheets, the interactive help function (F1 key) and the Diamant user guide.Explanation of programme’s core concepts (concepts such as login/logout, search functions, setting personal preferences, patient-/centre-side, choosing passwords).
- Print-out the general practitioner’s letter, quality reports: Haemoglobin, Haematocrit, Ca/phosphate, ferritin and aluminium.
- Overview of dialysis sessions, generate lab related quality indicators, HD/PD prescriptions, graphs and case histories (data review).
- Call-up course progression information, input of new data items into the course progression (end-of-treatment, imaging research, primary diagnosis, etc), uploading digital material.
- Course progression tab and setting of filter options.
- Obtain lab overviews.
- Medication (Z-index double medication, allergy and interaction).
- Input tasks, where to visualise them in the system and how to end them.
- Different workflows (including super fast workflows that produce an overview of a patient’s status in a single click)
- Basic knowledge of Windows applications
- Participants will receive a certificate after completion of the course.
- This Diasoft course is acrredited by the accreditation commission of the quality register V&V..
Course duration: 3 hours.
Location: Diasoft office in Leusden or onsite.
Number of participants: minimum 4 – maximum 12.