Basic course Administration and Planning
This course has been designed for anyone who carries out an administrative or planning role in a dialysis unit, and who wishes to develop the necessary skills to work with the Diamant software application.
In this basic-level course participants will learn how to enter new patient data into the system and how to call-up any required administrative, planning or dialysis treatment data linked to any particular patient. The course participants will be provided with a PC/laptop onsite, so that they can practice and interactively emulate the exercises whilst they are being explained to them. During the course, the participants will be given time to fulfil practical tasks after the theory behind each subject has been explored. The course will be concluded with casuistry. This course is relevant to present-day practices within a dialysis unit.
what you will learn
- Use help sheets, the interactive help function (F1 key) and the Diamant user guide.
- Explanation of programme’s core concepts (concepts such as login/logout, search functions, setting personal preferences, patient-/centre-side, choosing passwords).
- Input new patient data, the administration screen, print-outs (general practitioner’s letter, etc)
- Create and manage a calendar.
- Create a roster, preparation, modifications, and adding extra dialysis sessions (printing-out day lists and other print-outs)
- Input tasks, where to visualise them in the system and how to end them.
- Read-in documents, modifications, deleting contents and follow-up possibilities.
- Input a new action plan, modifications, concluding it, and the possibility to perform follow-ups.
- Topic of choice.
- Basic knowledge of Windows applications
- Participants will receive a certificate after completion of the course.
- This Diasoft course is accredited by the accreditation commission of the quality register V&V.
Course duration: 4 hours.
Location: Diasoft office in Leusden or onsite.
Number of participants: minimum 4 – maximum 12.